Marriage Counsellor / Clinical Supervisor / ARCAP Clinical Registration
I am a trained counsellor at Masters level and a community welfare and pastoral worker with wide experience in helping people from many different backgrounds. I have been professionally counselling since 2003.
For further details about me, please visit my website at Talk It Over Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Areas of Specialisation
I provide short to long term counselling in a broad range of issues.
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Other addictions
- Marriage preparation
- Marriage/Relationship counselling
- Break ups, separation and divorce
- Relationship violence and abuse
- Child protection
- Anger management
- Domestic Violence
- Conflict resolution
- EMDR (eye movement desensitisation & reprocessing)
- Fear and other emotions
- Suicidal thoughts
- Spirituality (Christian perspective)
- Missionary re-entry counselling
- Cross cultural counselling (in English or Dutch)
How I Approach Counselling and Psychotherapy
I like living life abundantly and I desire the same for you. I know from experience that sometimes people can get awfully stuck, but that often with the help of others they can find new ways out.
Clients will receive professional and competent service and be treated with respect. Confidentiality and privacy will be maintained at all times.
- Masters degree in Counselling
- Diploma in Community Services Welfare
- Clinical Member – CAPA (Counsellors and Psychotherapists Association)
- PACFA Registered at Clinical level
- ARCAP registered
Professional Training and Supervision
I receive on-going professional training each year and am supported by supervision on a regular basis to maintain my ethical and professional standards.
My fee for individual counselling is $140 per 1 hour session. A $20 discount applies for sessions starting between 1 and 4pm.
If you are having are financial difficulties, concessions may be available.
Internet payments to BSB: 302 100 – Acct No: 1038046