Counsels adults, couples, families, adolescents
Registered Counsellor, Clinical Registration PACFA
M Couns, Dip Com Serv & Welfare
Book now with Ralph
I am a trained counsellor at Masters level and a community welfare and pastoral worker with wide experience in helping people from many different backgrounds. I have been professionally counselling since 2003.
Areas of Counselling Practice
- Affairs – working through the discovery and rebuilding trust
- Communication, conflict resolution, losing love and connection, authentic relating, sex
- Complex, traumatic or unresolved past issues
- Different expectations – personal, family and cultural
- Domestic violence
- Pre-marital counselling
- Parenting and stepfamilies issues
- Separation and divorce counselling
Adolescent and Family Counselling
- Behavioural challenges for adolescents
- Parental stress
- Step family issues
Trauma, Grief, Abuse and Men’s Issues
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Addictions – gambling, internet, chat, porn, etc
- Anger management
- Assertiveness and boundary setting
- Coping with emotions
- Cross cultural counselling (in English or Dutch)
- Domestic violence
- Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, stress management
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse – past or present
- Grief, loss and separation
- Life and work transition
- Trauma, past and present – EMDR (eye movement desensitisation & reprocessing)
- Clinical supervision for student and professional counsellors
- Mentoring, supervision or counselling for pastors and Christian leaders
How I Approach Counselling and Psychotherapy
I like living life abundantly and I desire the same for you. I know from experience that sometimes people can get awfully stuck, but that often with the help of others they can find new ways out.
- Clinical Registration with ARCAP, PACFA, CAPA
- Clinical Supervisor
For further details about me, please visit my website at Talk It Over Counselling and Psychotherapy.
My fee for individual counselling is $140 per 1 hour session. A $20 discount applies for sessions starting between 1 and 4pm.
If you are having are financial difficulties, concessions may be available.
Internet payments to BSB: 302 100 – Acct No: 1038046