Special interest: Complex child, adolescent and family therapy
Registered Psychologist, Clinical Supervisor, MAPS
I have been counselling since 1991 in a range of settings and in private practice in South Africa and Australia.
Areas of Practice
Mental Health Counselling
- Adult mental health issues
- Anger management
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss counselling
- Relationship issues including conflict and domestic violence
- Separation and divorce
- Stress management
- Trauma, abuse
- Workplace related issues
Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling
- Behavioural challenges for children
- Childhood mental health concerns and disorders
- Developmental difficulties for children
- Parental stress
- Step family issues
My fee is $160 per session, usually between 50-60 min, and payment is made on the day of the appointment.
I am Medicare accredited with clients who have a Mental Health Care Plan obtained from their GP. The Medicare rebate is $84.80 per session for 6 to 10 sessions per calendar year.